Mission and Core Values
Our Corners of Truth... Core Values
You (Faith) Matter
- We accept who we are in Christ (Psalm 139:14).
- We practice to live an abundant life (John 10: 10).
- We build on family and enrich family growth (Ps 68: 6, Acts 2: 39).
- We build self-identity and promote self growth in Christ (1 Peter 2: 4).
- We live in faith, of faith, and by faith in Christ Jesus. (Hebrews 11: 6).
- We worship God and enjoy Him forever (1 Cor 10:31, 1 Thess 5: 16).
- We exercise love by serving others (Isaiah 58, 61:1-2, Matt 10: 42).
- We receive the love of Christ for He died on the Cross (John 3: 16, 1 John 4:9).
- We accept who you were.
- We reach out people in local community and internationally (Acts 1: 8).
- We focus on the whole person redemption: body, mind, and Spirit (2 Thess 5: 14).
- We are serving the Lord by helping others’ needs. (Psalm 82: 4).
- We are serving the Lord by enriching people’s lives (including couple relationships, raising children, single ministry, etc.
- We focus on knowing the truth of God’s words (1 Tim 5: 18) and applying to our daily lives (Heb 5: 13).
- We train leaderships from children to adults (Matt 28: 20).
In Christ, we are all precious stones...
Behold, a throne stood in heaven, with Christ Jesus seated on the throne. And he who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian, and around the throne was a rainbow that had the appearance of an emerald (Rev 4: 2-3).
- Caring Family and couple.C
- Healing whole person.H
- Rearing children.R
- Intergenerational, and inter-relational.I
- Spiritual discipline.S
- Teaching Truth.T